Terms & Conditions!
Terms + Conditions
1. I agree to provide permission to enter property to collect dog(s) and arrange keys (if necessary) to be available for Head to Tail for dog walking.
2. I authorise Head to Tail to obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with my dog(s). I understand that every effort will be made to contact me prior to obtaining emergency care. I accept responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. I also authorise Head to Tail to use an alternative veterinarian if my regular veterinarian is unavailable.
3. I agree to reimburse Head to Tail for any additional expenses incurred for unexpected visits, transportation, housing, food, or supplies.
4. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Head to Tail in the event of a claim by any person injured by my dog(s).
5. I will be responsible for any veterinary fees arising from an accident or injury that may occur whilst walking. I understand that Head to Tail are not liable for the fees associated with these accidents or injuries.
6. I understand that Head to Tail is not responsible for damage incurred by pet escaping because of a faulty collar or a collar that is not properly fitted.
7. I agree that if the Head to Tail team turn up to the property but can not complete the job required due to inability to reach pets, or lack of pet's presence, the full amount for that job will be charged.
8. I understand there is a cancellation fee of 50% (of that specific job) if there is not at least three hours notice or for regular, last minute cancellations.
9. I agree to notify Head to Tail of any concerns/complaints within 24 hours of any appointments.
10. I understand that payment is required within seven days of the invoice being issued. I agree that, should it be required, any administration fees for collection of unpaid amounts will be passed back onto myself.
11. This agreement is valid for all future visits until a new agreement is signed. Head to Tail reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time, at it’s sole discretion; likewise, the client may terminate this agreement at any time. There is no term of contract for dog walking.
Head to Tail dog walker responsibilities:
1. Head to Tail dog walkers are pet first-aid trained and background checked. Head to Tail agrees to provide the services stated in this agreement in a safe, reliable, caring and trustworthy manner.
2. Head to Tail will double-check security of any locks, gates, etc. used to gain access to the property upon completion and departure of the job.
3. Head to Tail has my dog(s) safety and wellbeing in mind as the main priority and will provide necessary safety measures whilst on a job as a result.
4. Head to Tail will not let any dog off his/her lead unless express owner consent has been given to do so. The use of long-lines will be applied upon establishing a bond with the dog and ongoing if the dog walker feels it is required.
5. Head to Tail agrees to love and care for your pet whilst in their care, as if they are their own.